Rural Haze was developed to put a smile on your face and an adorable outfit on your bad self! Providing you with the pieces to let out your inner spirit, whether she's a gypsy, a cowgirl, a crazy dancer or just a wild child.
We are online and also wander CA, NV and ID. If you see us on the road, we will likely be lost, so feel free to offer us a map and a cold beer.
Beauty comes in all colors, sizes and personalities. We carry all sizes from XS to 3XL and want nothing more than to help you find that perfect piece to turn heads.
**life is meant to be lived in cowgirl boots**.
History Of Rural Haze
Rural Haze started as a small custom order Etsy shop in August of 2013 making bandanas. Our bandana game is still strong, but has definitely expanded. A year later we started to make lace products and attending boutique street fairs. Fate took hold and we were picked up by retailers all over the US, a crazy two years followed.
We are now predominately a retail company and are having an absolute ball. We truly have the best customers in the marketplace and are so lucky to meet many of you while we gypsy around. We can't thank you gals enough for letting us live out our dream.
Here are a few insights into who I am:
- My childhood nickname was 'Oopie', my father has assured me it is just coincidence it rhymes with 'Poopie', but I'm not buying it.
- I have been the officiant of a college roommate's wedding, I think I was more nervous than they were.
- I am a graduate of Cal Poly'GO MUSTANGS!!
- I have a twin sister. I am Brunette and 5’7" she is Blonde is 5’11”, life is not fair.
- I have a teeth fetish. I will usually forget someone’s name, but remember their teeth.
- For a year in college, I lived in a single-wide, downwind from a feedlot, things could only go up from there.
- I have the world’s most amazing dog, Pip. Seriously. I challenge you to a duel of dogs.
- I do have a ‘real world’ job, I work in the dairy nutrition industry.
- At any given time I will have no coffee cups in my cupboard, but about 6 in my pickup.
- My favorite musical artists include early Merle Haggard and DMX. Everybody’s got a little ghetto in them.
- I always said my life was perfect without ever getting married. Then, I went on a fishing trip in Texas and over the next few years fell in love. I sold my heifers, moved away from the ranch our family has had for 5 generations and took off for Idaho. I became Jane Kasper on June 18, 2016 and am truly the luckiest girl in the world.